Inside sales & account manager
Particular Software is looking for someone who:
- Enjoys and excels at working collaboratively with colleagues and clients.
- Is interested in broadening into other areas of interest in the business, as well as solidifying their sales skills.
- Feels they align well with our values.
- Thrives in an environment that promotes continuous improvement in both processes and personal development.
- Has strong people and sales skills and experience with client communication, retention, and lead management.
What's unique about this role:
Although most people in this role have a strong sales background and enjoy this work, they don't necessarily spend the majority of their time selling. In addition to sales activities, how their remaining time is split depends on their areas of interest and where they can make the most impact. This includes collaborating on work like:
- Revamping our educational policy.
- Prioritizing what work gets done in a variety of strategic areas.
- Providing guidance for our customers over LiveChat.
- Helping customers review their licensing requirements.
- Designing a game tutorial for use at conferences.
- Developing a license management system.
Skills and qualifications:
- Communicates in English with complete fluency, both in writing and verbally.
- 4 - 5 years’ experience in a B2B sales or account representative role.
- Ability to maintain a constant pipeline and to effectively forecast business.
- Experience with customer relationship management software, such as Salesforce, is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Familiarity facilitating between technical and non-technical teams/projects is a plus, but not mandatory.
Sound interesting? Apply now→