Senior Account Manager (Western Europe)
Particular Software is currently looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
- Lives and works in the GMT+0 or GMT+1 time zone
- Sells B2B Software products and services to .NET developers
- Is comfortable conversing with software engineers about technology
- Fosters ongoing relationships with existing clients
- Participates in and drives activities related to up-sales, customer acquisition, and expansion
- Is willing to expand into other business area domains in addition to solidifying their sales skills
- Aligns well with our values
- Thrives in an environment that promotes continuous improvement in both processes and personal development
What's unique about this role?
People in this role have a strong background fostering relationships and selling software in B2B Software environments to developers. In addition, they are also expected to spend a significant amount of time contributing their skills and knowledge to the growth of other areas of the business. This is not a commission-based role.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum five years experience selling B2B software products and services, at least three selling to developers
- Professional level communication, both spoken and written, in English
- Proven experience working with both technical (developers) and non-technical (business) teams
- Self-starter. Takes initiative, can work without supervision and begins projects independently
- Experience using CRM software to manage customer relationships and drive sales, SalesForce preferred
- Comfortable learning new software and technologies (Github, HTML, Slack, etc.)
- 100% remote
- Unlimited time off
- Extended parental leave
- Yearly education budget for personal growth
- Top tier budget for workstation and home office setup
- Budget for retreats and company get-togethers to socialize with your colleagues
The salary depends on the level of alignment with the job description, experience, and your location.
Particular Software is an open-source platform that enables developers to build more-effective .NET service solutions. The goal of the Platform is to provide a set of tools that make it easier to build and maintain messaging systems. The tools are tailored to the common needs of messaging systems and 'just work', out of the box. They enable developers to focus on more important challenges, such as gaining a better understanding of their business domains.
To learn more about what it's like to work at Particular, read about our Work Culture.
And while you're here, take a look at our mission and values. They say a lot about us and permeate everything we do.
Sound interesting? Apply now→