Monitor your NServiceBus systems better
Run the demo yourself
Explore various monitoring scenarios in a self-contained demo environmentTry it now
Frequently asked questions
- How do I add monitoring to my existing NServiceBus system?
Install ServiceControl Monitoring and update to the newest version of ServicePulse. For each endpoint you want to monitor, install the NServiceBus.Metrics.Monitoring NuGet package and configure it with ServiceControl Monitoring queue. You might want to use the setup guide which explains all the details.
You will require an Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate license to install all these components. Contact us for a Trial license.
- Which license do I need to add the monitoring functionality?
The monitoring tools are available with an Advanced, Enterprise, or Ultimate license. If you have a Standard license and would like to try the monitoring tools, contact us to get a free trial license.
- I only have a standard license. Would I need to install the Trial license on all NServiceBus endpoints?
No, the Trial license is required only on the machine running ServiceControl. We recommend installing ServiceControl in isolation on a separate machine. When the Trial license expires it won't affect your running configuration.
- What new metrics are available?
See our list of metrics definitions.
- What is the minimum required version of NServiceBus to use these new features?
Endpoints to be monitored have to be running on NServiceBus version 5 or higher.
- I already use ServicePulse. Do I get yet another UI tool?
No. ServicePulse is still your go to place for monitoring information. Real-time monitoring provides you with new ServicePulse views.