Live coding your first NServiceBus system
Watch me build an NServiceBus messaging system during this live coding session, mistakes and all.
Want to learn NServiceBus, but don’t have time to read?
Or maybe you just want to grab some popcorn and see a live-coding session go completely off the rails. There’s a good chance that could happen.
In this session, David Boike will live-code an NServiceBus system from a completely blank solution, mistakes and all. He’ll show you how to build messaging endpoints, send commands between them, publish events, and build a simple saga to model a long-running business process, all while teaching the fundamental messaging concepts you need to understand to build an effective distributed system using messaging.
🔗Attend the live webinar and learn:
- What to consider when structuring a solution for a distributed system
- Dividing processes into discrete tasks that can be easily retried
- How to decouple business processes with the publish/subscribe pattern
- Dealing with errors using automatic retries
- Implementing long-running business processes as sagas
About David Boike
David Boike is a solution architect who wrote two editions of Learning NServiceBus before joining Particular Software. When not educating developers about the potential of NServiceBus, he can be found smoking a brisket, brewing a craft beer, or just trying to keep up with his two young children.