Handling Failures with NServiceBus
Mauro Servienti and Daniel Marbach show how NServiceBus simplifies infrastructure code written to handle different failure types, and how tools like ServiceInsight and ServicePulse simplify system monitoring and failure recovery.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Differentiate between transient, permanent and business failures
- Handle failures synchronously or asynchronously with messaging
- Handle failures as a cross-cutting concern
- Choose the right recovery strategy for a given failure type
- Ensure your software doesn’t choke when failures occur
About Mauro Servienti
Mauro is a solution architect at Particular Software, Microsoft MVP for Visual C#; nuts about DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing.
About Daniel Marbach
Daniel is a solution architect at Particular Software, Microsoft MVP for systems integration, coach and passionate blogger.